Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Here's an idea I didn't think of before.  Using those dollar store baskets to help organize your fridge. I've always used recycled plastic bottles for my husbands tea I make him for his lunch and he's always drinking lots of water. But you know how sometimes those bottles keep falling down and moving
behind things? The baskets really help. Recycle your own plastic bottles for the kids for cool aid or other drink and get rid of that pitcher that always gets spilt when they try to pour out of it.

I even used one for the tomotoe slices I have as well.  I put the onions and potatoes in zip lock bags so the draw won't get messed up as before.  I admit I'm not the best at this, but if I showed you a pic of before, yuck. I was digging around for everything.  I even assigned a "left over" spot in the fridge so they aren't forgotten about.  I later put a piece of tape on the shelf labeled "left overs".  The point being, you can use anything for other purposes, just be creative and LET'S GET ORGANIZED!

No comments: