Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

We have a permanent camp site on the Coosa River, everyone needs a get away once in a while.  I'm trying to make as many things as possible to make it feel more homey.  This is where I get a lot of my ideas, getting up in the morning, listening to the birds chirp, watching some of the boaters go by and
ideas just start poppoing in my head.  I guess because it's usually the only time I'm actually relaxed.  So take some time for yourself or with family and have some fun and relaxing time.  You wouldn't believe what this time will place in your creative mind once you do actually relax.  Every day should be a wonderful day. 

I'll post some before and after pics once we get a couple more things in place there.  I hope you enjoy the ideas you can re-create out of my own crafts.  There's nothing like forgetting about the daily stress we all have to face.  So leave just for a few moments each day or a few hours a week to escape and be creative in something you've always wanted to do or make. 

You never loose your creative side, it just got tucked away over the years.  Now is the time to release it and get back to your creativeness and find yourself again.  You are still there, you just have to let yourself out.  Sooooooooooooooo.........what you say we get creative? Find your peaceful spot and come up with those fantastic ideas I know you still have in you.

No comments: