Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Closet Jewelry Display

I designed this jewelry display and had my husband put it together for me. I bought a regular jewelry box from the goodwill for $5.00 and used the draws which I painted teal.  I used the necklace hangers up inside the jewelry box to hang even more necklaces at the top of mine that you can spin around.  I put my lighter weight necklaces on those.  I spray painted everything white and
then the pink.  I used the hooks that have the 2 prings on them to fit into the peg board and wala. 

You can get creative and attach many things.  I keep my earrings in the little draws but I may add some pegs to showcase my favorite ones eventually.  My husband already had the wood and peg board so I really only paid for the regular size jewelry box for the parts and the paint.  Now my mom wants one.

You can even just take a peg board, paint it, attach 2 strips of wood behind it so it's about 1 inch or so away from the wall.  Put in the peg board hooks and have fun with getting creative in making it your own.

No comments: